Postponed by the Planning Commission
To Be Heard
February 10, 2022
See case notes below
To Be Heard
West side of E. Red Bud Road, south of Sevierville Pike
Council District 1
Land Use Designation? LDR (Low Density Residential) & HP (Hillside Protection)
1. Meeting the principal use standards for townhouse dwellings (Article 9.3.I) of the City of Knoxville Zoning Ordinance.
2. Certifying that the required sight distance is available at the Red Bud Drive access with documentation provided to the City of Knoxville Department of Engineering for review and approval during permitting.
3. Installation of landscaping per the requirements of Article 12 (Landscaping) of the City of Knoxville Zoning Ordinance.
4. Verifying that the provided parking meets both the minimum and maximum requirements for the combined uses on the site and provides the required bicycle parking, according to Article 11 (Off-street parking) of the City of Knoxville Zoning Ordinance.
5. Meeting the HP (Hillside Protection Overlay) zoning land disturbance limitation.
6. Meeting all applicable requirements of the Knoxville Department of Engineering.
7. Meeting all other applicable requirements of the City of Knoxville Zoning Ordinance.
With conditions noted above, this request meets the requirements of RN-4 zone, the principal use standards for townhouse dwellings, and the other criteria for approval of a special use.
SU cases do not move forward to City Council unless the request is to remove a planned district designation from the zoning map.