by the Planning Commission
See case notes below
Northeast side of the Data Ln terminus; generally east of Lovell Rd and north of Murdock Dr
Commission District 6
Land Use Designation? TP (Technology Park)
Based on the application and plans as submitted and revised, Staff recommends approval of this request for a Certificate of Appropriateness for a building permit, subject to the following conditions:
1) Connection to sanitary sewer and meeting any other relevant requirements of the utility provider.
2) Installation of all landscaping as shown on development plan within six months of the issuance of an occupancy permit, or posting a bond with the Knox County Department of Engineering and Public Works to guarantee such installation.
3) Meeting all other applicable requirements of the Knox County Department of Engineering and Public Works.
4) Meeting all applicable requirements of the Knox County Zoning Ordinance.
5) Meeting all applicable requirements of the Knox County Fire Marshall's office.
6) A signed letter of agreement shall be provided giving approval for the detention pond for lots 14 and 15 to be utilized by this lot as well, to be approved during permitting.
7) No signage is proposed at this time. If signage is desired in the future, it would require approval by the TTCDA via a separate application.