Yes - SF
ALTERNATIVE DESIGN STANDARDS REQUIRING PLANNING COMMISSION APPROVAL:
1) Increase the maximum road grade from 12% to 15% on Road 'A' from PVI STA 2+39.63 to 9+85.07.
2) Reduce the minimum horizontal curve radius from 250 ft to 100 ft on Road 'B' at STA 2+40.
3) Reduce the minimum horizontal curve radius from 250 ft to 100 ft on Road 'B' at STA 5+47.08.
4) Reduce the minimum horizontal curve radius from 250 ft to 100 ft on Road 'C' at STA 7+10.
5) Reduce the minimum horizontal curve radius from 250 ft to 100 ft on Road 'C' at STA 20+75.62.
6) Reduce the minimum horizontal curve radius from 250 ft to 100 ft on Road 'C' at STA 23+92.70.
ALTERNATIVE DESIGN STANDARDS APPROVED BY KNOX COUNTY ENGINEERING AND PUBLIC WORKS:
1) Increase the maximum intersection grade from 1% to 2% for all intersections except for those with a crosswalk that must meet ADA standards.
1928 Marietta Church Rd.
Southeast side of Marietta Church Road, south of Hardin Valley Road
Commission District 6
Currently on the Property
West Knox Utility District
West Knox Utility District
Approve alternative design standards 1-6 on the recommendations of the Knox County Department of Engineering and Public Works and because the site conditions restrict compliance with the Subdivision Regulations and will not create a traffic hazard.
Approve the Concept Plan subject to 7 conditions.
1. Connection to sanitary sewer and meeting any other relevant requirements of the utility provider.
2. Provision of street names that are consistent with the Uniform Street Naming and Addressing System within Knox County (Ord. 91-1-102).
3. Providing a minimum 200 ft sight distance (line of sight) easement on the final plat for all proposed locations on Road 'B' and Road 'C' (lots 22, 29, 103, 105, and 188). The driveways for these lots shall be located outside of the sight distance easement and the driveway locations reviewed and approved by Knox County Engineering and Public Works during the design plan phase and shown on the final plat.
4. Verifying the maximum number of allowed dwelling units (lots) based on the surveyed size of the property when a final plat(s) are submitted for review by the Planning Commission or Planning staff. If the surveyed area of the property is less than 94 acres, the number of lots (dwelling units) must be reduced to come into compliance with the maximum density of 2 du/ac approved for this PR (Planned Residential) zoning district.
5. Partnering with Knox County to implement the recommended improvements to the Marietta Church Road and Hardin Valley Road intersection by providing funding commensurate to the projected 2025 traffic volumes added to this intersection by the development as outlined in the Briggs Station Traffic Impact Study (CDM Smith, revised 11/22/2021). The details regarding the shared costs of the improvements for this intersection shall be worked out during the design plan phase.
6. Meeting all applicable requirements of the Knox County Department of Engineering and Public Works.
7. Submitting to Planning staff prior to final plat review by the Planning Commission or Planning staff, the certification of design plan approval form as required by the Knoxville-Knox County Subdivision Regulations.