Recommended for approval by the Planning Commission
See case notes below
1) Waiver to increase the parking allowance to allow the plans to comply with the Knox County Zoning Ordinance.
Northern terminus of Corridor Park Boulevard, west of Dutchtown Rd
Commission District 3
Land Use Designation? TP (Technology Park)
Staff recommends the following actions on the required waivers from the Design Guidelines:
1) Approve the waiver to increase the parking space allotment to 31 spaces.
Staff recommends approval of this request for a Certificate of Appropriateness for a building permit, subject to six conditions:
1) Obtaining Planning Commission approval of the use on review case associated with this request (4-K-22-SU).
2) Installation of all landscaping as shown on development plan within six months of the issuance of an occupancy permit, or posting a bond with the Knox County Department of Engineering and Public Works to guarantee such installation.
3) Meeting all applicable requirements of the Knox County Department of Engineering and Public Works.
4) Meeting all criteria of the Knox County Zoning Ordinance, Article 4.93 pertaining to enclosed and outdoor self-storage facilities.
5) Meeting all other applicable requirements of the Knox County Zoning Ordinance.
6) Obtaining TTCDA approval of signage in a separate application if signage is desired in the future.