M & M Partners - Pebblepass Lane
Yes - SF
1. REDUCE MINIMUM REVERSE CURVE TANGENT LENGTH FROM 50' TO 25' FROM STA 0+85 TO STA 1+10, ROAD "B".
2. REDUCE MINIMUM VERTICAL CURVE LENGTH FROM 150' TO 90' (K=25 to 15) AT STA 2+00, ROAD "B".
ALTERNATIVE DESIGN STANDARDS REQUIRING PLANNING COMMISSION APPROVAL:
1. REDUCE MINIMUM HORIZONTAL CURVE RADIUS FROM 250' TO 150' AT STA 6+50, FOR ROAD "C".
2. REDUCE MINIMUM HORIZONTAL CURVE RADIUS FROM 250' TO 200' AT STA 2+00, FOR ROAD "B".
ALTERNATIVE DESIGN STANDARDS APPROVED BY KNOX COUNTY ENGINEERING AND PUBLIC WORKS:
1. INCREASE THE MAXIMUM INTERSECTION GRADE FROM 1 TO 3 PERCENT.
1922 W. Emory Rd.
South side of West Emory Rd., North terminus of Pebblepass Road, east of Oak Ridge Hwy.
Commission District 6
Currently on the Property
West Knox Utility District
West Knox Utility District
APPROVE variances 1-2 and alternative design standards 1-2 based on the recommendations of the Knox County Department of Engineering and Public Works and because the site conditions restrict compliance with the Subdivision Regulations and the proposed variances and alternative design standards will not create a traffic hazard.
APPROVE the Concept Plan subject to 11 conditions.
1. Connection to sanitary sewer and meeting any other relevant requirements of the utility provider.
2. Provision of street names which are consistent with the Uniform Street Naming and Addressing System within Knox County (County Ord. 91-1-102).
3. Implementing the recommendations of the Pebblepass Road Subdivision Transportation Impact Study (AJAX Engineering, April 1, 2021), as revised and approved by Planning Commission staff and Knox County Engineering and Public Works.
4. Obtaining all applicable permits from the Tennessee Department of Transportation (TDOT) for any work within the TDOT right-of-way.
5. Providing a 25-FT common area on the final plat between W. Emory Road and any double frontage lot that has an average depth less than 150-FT per Section 3.02.A.4 (Double Frontage Lots) of the Knoxville-Knox County Subdivision Regulations.
6. Modifying the curbing on the east side of the existing Pebblepass Road cul-de-sac, at the Diamondview Way approach, to create a T-intersection. The design is to be reviewed and approved by Knox County Engineering and Public Works during the design plan phase.
7. Installing notification of future street connection at the west end of Road "B" as required by Section 3.04.C.2.d. of the Knoxville-Knox County Subdivision Regulations.
8. Providing all stream buffers as required by Knox County Engineering and Public Works during the design plan phase.
9. Placing a note on the final plat that all lots will have access only to the internal street system.
10. Meeting all applicable requirements of the Knox County Department of Engineering and Public Works.
11. Submitting to Planning staff prior to final plat review by the Planning Commission or Planning staff, the certification of design plan approval form as required by the Knoxville-Knox County Subdivision Regulations.