Denied by the Planning Commission
See case notes below
VARIANCES REQUIRING PLANNING COMMISSION APPROVAL:
1) Reduction of vertical curve K value from 25 to 12, Edwards Place Blvd at STA 0+49.
2) Reduction of vertical curve K value from 25 to 12, Edwards Place Blvd at STA 1+48.3.
ALTERNATIVE DESIGN STANDARDS REQUIRING PLANNING COMMISSION APPROVAL:
1) Reduction of horizontal curve radius on Lawgiver Circle from 250 feet to 100 feet at STA 0+26.
Southeast terminus of Edwards Place Blvd., southeast of Thompson School Rd.
Commission District 8
1) Connection to sanitary sewer and meeting any other relevant requirements of the utility provider.
2) Meeting all applicable requirements of Knox County Engineering and Public Works.
3) Installation of sidewalks into the cul-de-sacs as identified on the development plan.
4) Providing a 50' wide sidewalk easement from the Lawgiver Circle cul-de-sac to the property boundary to the east, along the southern boundary of Lot 30, Edwards Place Unit 4. This easement may be reduced in width with the approval of Knox County Engineering and Public Works once the final alignment of the sidewalk is determined. If this sidewalk easement is approved, the proposed sidewalk easement shown on the Concept Plan that extends south from Lawgiver Circle to Beaver Creek can be eliminated.
5) A final plat application based on this concept plan will not be accepted for review until certification of design plan approval has been submitted to Planning staff.