Denied by the Planning Commission
See case notes below
Southeast terminus of Edwards Place Blvd., southeast of Thompson School Rd.
Commission District 8
Land Use Designation? LDR (Low Density Residential)
1) Meeting all applicable requirements of the Knox County Zoning Ordinance.
2) Meeting all applicable requirements of the Knox County Department of Engineering and Public Works.
3) Installation of sidewalks for the multi-dwelling development as identified on the development plan.
Sidewalks shall meet all applicable requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
4) Installing all landscaping for the apartment development, as shown on the landscape plan, within six months of issuance of occupancy permits for the project, or posting a bond with the Knox County Department of Engineering and Public Works, to guarantee such installation.
5) Providing a 60-foot greenway easement along the southeastern side of Beaver Creek, as shown, or as otherwise required by Knox County Parks and Recreation.
With the conditions noted, this plan meets the requirements for approval in the PR District, and the other criteria for approval of a use on review.