0 Bakertown Rd.
East side of Bakertown Road, north of Ball Camp Pike
Commission District 6
Currently on the Property
Planned Growth Area
West Knox Utility District
West Knox Utility District
Staff Recommendation1. Connection to sanitary sewer and meeting other relevant utility provider requirements.
2. Provision of a street name consistent with the Uniform Street Naming and Addressing System within Knox County (Ord. 91-1-102).
3. Connecting Road 'A' to the road system in the subdivision to the east with review and approval by Knox County Engineering and Public Works during the design plan review.
4. Providing guest parking as shown to permit 20-FT lot widths for attached dwelling units per Section 3.03.B.1. of the Knoxville-Knox County Subdivision Regulations. Modifications to the guest parking may be reviewed and approved by Planning Commission staff and Knox County Engineering and Public Works during the design plan phase.
5. Installing notification of future street connection at the north end of Road 'B' as required by Section 3.04.C.2.d. of the Knoxville-Knox County Subdivision Regulations.
6. Providing a temporary turnaround at the north end of Road' B' if required by Knox County Engineering and Public Works during design plan review.
7. Widening Bakertown Road to a minimum width of 20 feet from the end of the Knox County improvements on Bakertown Road to the Road 'A' intersection with the final design to be approved by Knox County Engineering and Public Works during the design plan phase.8. Meeting all applicable requirements of the Knox County Zoning Ordinance.
8. Providing the landscape screening proposed on the western boundary (Bakertown Road frontage) and eastern boundary, per the Use on Review approval for this development (6-B-21-UR).
9. Meeting all applicable requirements of Knox County Engineering and Public Works.
10. Prior to certification of the final plat for the subdivision, establishing a property owners association responsible for maintaining all common areas, amenities, and drainage facilities.
11. Placing a note on the final plat that all lots will have access only to the internal street system.
12. Submitting the certification of design plan approval form to Planning staff as required by the Knoxville-Knox County Subdivision Regulations prior to final plat approval.
Disposition SummaryApprove the requested variances and alternative design standards based on the justifications provided by the applicant, the recommendations of the Knox County Engineering and Public Works, and the proposal will not create a safety hazard.
Approve the concept plan subject to 12 conditions.