Postponed by the Planning Commission
To Be Heard
November 10, 2021
See case notes below
To Be Heard
1) Reduce the minimum right-of-way dedication from the centerline of Kingston Pike from 50-ft to 44-ft.
ALTERNATIVE DESIGN STANDARDS REQUIRING APPROVAL BY KNOX COUNTY ENGINEERING AND PUBLIC WORKS:
1) Reduce the minimum intersection curb and property line radius at Kingston Pike and Commercial Drive from 75-ft to 50-ft.
North side of Kingston Pike at Capital Drive
Commission District 3
1. Revising the sidewalk design to meet requirements of Knox County Engineering and Public Works, City of Knoxville Department of Engineering, and/or Tennessee Department of Transportation.
2. Implementation of the street and intersection improvement recommendations outlined in the Transportation Impact Study (TIS) prepared by CDM Smith as revised on September 28, 2021 and as required by the Knox County Department of Engineering and Public Works, City of Knoxville Department of Engineering, and Tennessee Department of Transportation (TDOT), with the design details and timing of the improvements to be worked out during the design plan stage for the subdivision. The recommended improvements outlined in the TIS are provided in Exhibit A.
3. Modifying the existing stormwater ponds on lots 1 & 4 to meet the Knox County Stormwater Management Ordinance.
4. Installing notification of future street connection at the north end of Commercial Drive as required by Section 3.04.C.2.d. of the Knoxville-Knox County Subdivision Regulations.
5. Meeting all applicable requirements of the Knox County Engineering and Public Works, City of Knoxville Department of Engineering, and Tennessee Department of Transportation.
6. Provision of street names that are consistent with the Uniform Street Naming and Addressing System within Knox County (Ord 91-1-102).
7. Placing a note on the final plat that all lots will have access only to the internal street system.
8. Submitting to Planning Commission staff prior to final plat review by the Planning Commission, the certification of design plan approval form as required by the Knoxville-Knox County Subdivision Regulations.