by the Planning Commission
See case notes below
Building Permit - New ConstructionReason for Change
Northwest side of Horseshoe Bend Ln., east of Pellissippi Pkwy
Commission District 6
Land Use Designation? TP (Technology Park), SP (Stream Protection), & HP (Hillside & Ridgetop Protection)
APPLICATION APPROVED July 20, 2022, pursuant to Article VIII, Section 7 of the Administrative Rules and Procedures of the Tennessee Technology Corridor Development Authority (Staff Review and Approval of Minor Changes to Previously Approved Applications), for a Certificate of Appropriateness for a grading permit, subject to the following conditions:
1) Replatting of the lots to combine them into 1 lot. Buildings cannot cross property lines, so the property needs to be one-lotted into to meet side setback requirements (plat is currently in review).
2) Connection to sanitary sewer and meeting any other relevant requirements of the utility provider.
3) Installation of all landscaping as shown on development plan within six months of the issuance of an occupancy permit, or posting a bond with the Knox County Department of Engineering and Public Works to guarantee such installation.
4) Meeting all other applicable requirements of the Knox County Department of Engineering and Public Works.
5) Meeting all applicable requirements of the Knox County Zoning Ordinance.
6) Meeting all applicable requirements of the Knox County Fire Marshall's office.
7) Meeting all applicable requirements and obtaining all required permits from the Tennessee Department of Health.
8) No signage is requested at this time. If signage is desired in the future, a signage package would need to be submitted and would be required to meet all applicable requirements of the TTCDA.