Staff recommends APPROVAL of the requested Waiver to:
1) Add this section once comments are finalized.
Based on the application and plans as submitted and revised, staff recommends APPROVAL of this request for a Certificate of Appropriateness for a building permit, subject to the following conditions:
1) Connection to sanitary sewer and meeting any other relevant requirements of the utility provider.
2) Installing all landscaping as identified on the approved landscape plan within six months of the issuance of an occupancy permit for this project, or posting a bond with the Knox County Department of Engineering and Public Works to guarantee such installation.
3) Meeting all applicable requirements of the Knox County Department of Engineering and Public Works.
4) Meeting all applicable requirements of the Knox County Zoning Ordinance.
5) Any proposed signage or lighting would require a separate TTCDA application and approval.