10542 MURDOCK DR
South side of Murdock Dr, west side of Dutchtown Rd, east of Simmons Rd
Commission District 3
Land Use Designation? TP (Technology Park), STPA (Stream Protection Area)
Currently on the Property
Planned Growth Area
FIRST UTILITY SEWER
FIRST UTILITY WATER
Staff Recommendation1) Obtaining TTCDA approval for the proposed revision of the development plans; this request will be on the September 6, 2022 TTCDA Agenda.
2) Connection to sanitary sewer and meeting any other relevant requirements of the utility provider.
3) Installation of all landscaping as shown on the development plan within six months of the issuance of an occupancy permit, or posting a bond with the Knox County Department of Engineering and Public Works to guarantee such installation.
4) Installation of all sidewalks as identified on the site plans.
5) Meeting all other applicable requirements of the Knox County Department of Engineering and Public Works.
6) Meeting all applicable requirements of the Knox County Zoning Ordinance.
7) Obtaining approval of signage in a separate application at a future time.
Disposition SummaryApprove the development plan for an auto collision center, subject to seven conditions.
After the Planning Commission
Because of its location in the County, it will be heard by Not applicable.