0 VALLEY VISTA RD
East side of Valley Vista Rd, south of Hardin Valley Rd.
Commission District 6
Land Use Designation? MU-SD (Mixed Use Special District), HP (Hillside and Ridgetop Protection)
Currently on the Property
Planned Growth Area
WEST KNOX SEWER
WEST KNOX WATER
Staff Recommendation1) Obtaining TTCDA approval for the proposed development plans; this request is on the August 8, 2022 TTCDA Agenda.
2) Connection to sanitary sewer and meeting any other relevant requirements of the utility provider.
3) Installation of all landscaping as shown on the development plan within six months of the issuance of an occupancy permit, or posting a bond with the Knox County Department of Engineering and Public Works to guarantee such installation.
4) Installation of all sidewalks as identified on the site plans. Sidewalks connecting those along the right-of-way with those at the church entry may be required by the Knox County Engineering Department during the permitting review stage and would be coordinated at that time. Knox County Engineering reserves the right to waive the sidewalks due to the steep topography if found to be unreasonable to install.
5) Meeting all other applicable requirements of the Knox County Department of Engineering and Public Works.
6) Meeting all applicable requirements of the Knox County Zoning Ordinance.
7) Obtaining approval of signage in a separate application at a future time.
Disposition SummaryApprove the development plan for a church and related functions, subject to the 7 conditions.
After the Planning Commission
Because of its location in the County, it will be heard by Not applicable.