0 CROSSWOOD BLVD
North side of Crosswood Blvd, west of Blakely Ct
Commission District 8
Land Use Designation? GC (General Commercial)
Currently on the Property
Urban Growth Boundary
Staff Recommendation1) Meeting all applicable requirements of the Knox County Zoning Ordinance.
2) Meeting all requirements of Knox County Engineering and Public Works during permit review.
3) Installing all required landscaping proposed on the landscape plan (sheet L-1) within 6 months of obtaining a certificate of occupancy.
4) The existing vegetation around the north and west property lines shown as non-disturbed on the grading plan (sheet C-3) shall be maintained as a buffer to the adjacent properties.
5) All site lighting shall utilize full-cut fixtures similar to those proposed on the lighting plan (E0.01 & E0.02).
6) Obtaining any necessary permits from the City of Knoxville Department of Engineering if modifications to the Crosswood Blvd and Brakebill Road intersection are required.
7) Obtaining all necessary offsite grading easements.
Disposition SummaryApprove the development plan for a truck services, sales, and warehouse facility that is approximately 74,850 sqft of gross floor area, subject to 7 conditions.