12320 S NORTHSHORE DR
Southeast side of S. Northshore Dr., north of Choto Rd.
Commission District 5
Land Use Designation? LDR (Low Density Residential)
Currently on the Property
Planned Growth Area
FIRST UTILITY SEWER
FIRST UTILITY WATER
Staff Recommendation1) Connection to sanitary sewer and meeting other relevant utility provider requirements.
2) Provision of street names consistent with the Uniform Street Naming and Addressing System within Knox County (County Ord. 91-1-102).
3) Revising the sidewalk width along the S. Northshore Drive to have a consistent width as the greenway to the southwest. The design details for the sidewalk (greenway) will be reviewed and approved by Knox County Engineering and Public Works during the design plan phase.
4) Providing the 25-foot common area strip along the S. Northshore Drive frontage where the adjacent lots do not meet the double frontage lot depth standard per Section 3.02.A.4. of the Subdivision Regulations.
5) Providing a note on the plat that the lots identified by Knox County Engineering and Public Works during the design plan phase must have a minimum finished floor elevation one foot above the 500-year floodplain.
6) Meeting all applicable requirements of the development plan approval (2-E-22-UR).
7) Unless otherwise required by Knox County Engineering and Public Works during design plan review, show the existing closed contour on the north side of lots 15 and 16, and the 50' buffer area on the final plat. If any building construction is proposed within the 50' buffer area around the designated sinkholes/depressions (including the depressions), a geotechnical report must be prepared by a registered engineer to determine soil stability and that report must be submitted to the Knox County Department of Engineering and Public Works for consideration. Any construction in these areas is subject to approval by the County following review of the report. Engineered footings must be designed for these areas. Any lots that do not have a building site outside of the 50' buffer, approval by Knox County will be required prior to final plat approval. The sinkholes/depressions and 50' buffer shall be designated on the final plat even if they are approved to be filled.
8) Meeting all applicable requirements of the Knox County Department of Engineering and Public Works, including but not limited to off-site stormwater improvements that may be required to mitigate existing downstream flooding.
9) Prior to certification of the final plat for the subdivision, establish a property owners association responsible for the maintenance of the common areas, amenities, and drainage system.
Disposition SummaryApprove the Concept Plan subject to 9 conditions.