1736 CHOTO RD
Northeast side of Choto Road, west of Palm Beach Way
Commission District 5
Land Use Designation? LDR (Low Density Residential)
Currently on the Property
FIRST UTILITY SEWER
FIRST UTILITY WATER
Staff Recommendation1) Connection to sanitary sewer and meeting other relevant utility provider requirements.
2) Provision of street names consistent with the Uniform Street Naming and Addressing System within Knox County (County Ord. 91-1-102).
3) The proposed road may be public or private, with the determination made during the design plan phase and indicated on the plat.
4) Obtaining all necessary approvals to fill or modify the wetland.
5) Meeting all applicable requirements of the Knox County Department of Engineering and Public Works.
6) Prior to certification of the final plat for the subdivision, establish a property owners association responsible for the maintenance of the common areas, amenities, and drainage system.
Disposition SummaryApprove the requested variance based on the recommendations of the Knox County Department of Engineering and Public Works, and the proposal will not create a safety hazard.
Approve the Concept Plan subject to 6 conditions.