- loading files -
Public Stakeholder Advisory Committee
The Public Stakeholder Advisory Committee represents key sectors of the community. Members were approved by Mayor Madeline Rogero and approved by City Council to provide feedback on the updated zoning ordinance.
The committee will meet on a regular basis for two years following the codification of the ordinance.
- loading files -
The committee will provide feedback to ensure that the updated ordinance serves the diverse interests of the City.
Members will serve as the liaison between the organization or group they represent.
Learn More About the Committee Role
- Samuel Brown—Chair of Housing Committee, NAACP East TN Chapter
- Rick Blackburn—President, East Tennessee Community Design Center
- Michelle Moyers—Director of Community Development and Planning, Knox County Health Department
- Terrence Carter—Director of Economic & Business Development, Knoxville Area Urban League
- Dr. Caroline Cooley—President, Bike Walk Knoxville
- Mary English—Land Use & Environmental Director, League of Women Voters of Knoxville-Knox County
- Duane Grieve—East Tennessee Community Design Center
- Brian Hann—Past President, Appalachian Mountain Bike Club
- Chad Hellwinckel—Knoxville Permaculture Guild
- Don Horton—Chair, U.S. Green Building Council, East TN Chapter
- Gayle Atherton—Neighborhood Advisory Council, Seat A (At Large)
- Amy Nolan—Vice President of Public Policy, Knoxville Chamber of Commerce
- Joe Petre—President, Conversion Properties, Inc.
- Patrick Phillips—City Mayor Appointee to the Knoxville-Knox County Planning Commission
- Andy Powers—Facilities Services Director of Design Services, University of Tennessee
- Jennifer Roche—Government Affairs Director, Knoxville Area Association of Realtors
- John Sanders—Member, The American Institute of Architects, East TN Chapter
- Matt Sterling—Mayor's Maker Council
- Brian Tapp—Certified Commercial Investment Member, East TN Chapter
- Mike Truitt—Representative, Home Builders’ Association of Greater Knoxville
- Stephanie Welch—City Council
- Tiara-Lady Wilson—Tenants and renters
Knoxville City Council confirmed the appointments on July 16, 2019.