13115 & 0 El Camino Lane, 0 Everett Road, 13206 & 0 Buttermilk Rd.
West side of Everett Road, north side of El Camino Lane, south side of Buttermilk Road
Commission District 6
Currently on the Property
Planned Growth Area
West Knox Utility District
West Knox Utility District
Staff Recommendation1. Connection to sanitary sewer and meeting any other relevant requirements of the utility provider.
2. Provision of street names that are consistent with the Uniform Street Naming and Addressing System within Knox County (Ord. 91-1-102).
3. Certifying sight distance at all intersections with review and approval by Knox County Engineering and Public Works during the design plan phase.
4. Road 'A' shall not connect to Everett Road until it is widened as part of a public improvement project or the property owner submits a transportation impact study and implements the recommended improvements.
5. If a final plat for the internal road right-of-ways is submitted before the Planning Commission has reviewed and approved a concept plan for the lots, including a transportation impact study, the following note must be added to the plat: "No access shall be provided to the internal roads until a concept plan for the lots has been submitted and approved by the Planning Commission. A transportation impact study must be submitted with the concept plan application and all recommended improvements to the internal roads and external roads must be implemented by the property owner unless otherwise agreed upon by Knox County Engineering and Public Works and/or the Tennessee Department of Transportation."
6. Obtaining approval from Loudon County for the extension of Road 'B' and Road 'C' into their jurisdiction. If the Loudon County portions of these roads are not installed at the same time as the portions in Knox County, a temporary turnaround shall be provided as required by Knox County Engineering and Public Works and Knox County Fire Prevention Bureau.
7. Meeting all applicable requirements of the Knox County Department of Engineering and Public Works.
8. Submitting to Planning staff prior to final plat review by the Planning Commission or Planning staff, the certification of design plan approval form as required by the Knoxville-Knox County Subdivision Regulations.
Disposition SummaryApprove variances 1, 2, & 4 on the recommendations of the Knox County Department of Engineering and Public Works and because the site conditions restrict compliance with the Subdivision Regulations and will not create a traffic hazard, and Deny variance #3.
Approve the Concept Plan for the construction and platting of the roads only, subject to 8 conditions.