Postponed by the Planning Commission
To Be Heard
August 12, 2021
See case notes below
To Be Heard
1) REDUCE THE VERTICAL CURVE (CREST) K VALUE FROM 25 TO 20 AT VPI STA 3+10.00 ON ROAD 'A'.
2) REDUCE THE MINIMUM DISTANCE BETWEEN MISSION HILL LANE AND ROAD 'A' FROM 400-FT to 343-FT.
3) REDUCE THE VERTICAL CURVE (SAG) K VALUE FROM 25 TO 15 FOR THE INTERSECTION OF ROAD 'A' AND HARDIN VALLEY ROAD.
North side of Hardin Valley Road, due West of Mission Hill Lane
Commission District 6
1. Connection to sanitary sewer and meeting any other relevant requirements of the utility provider.
2. Provision of street names that are consistent with the Uniform Street Naming and Addressing System within Knox County (County Ord. 91-1-102).
3. Providing a 25-FT radius for the property lines and curbs at the intersection of Road 'A' and Hardin Valley Drive per the Subdivision Regulations (section 3.04.J.2).
4. If the existing Hardin Valley Road right-of-way is greater than 35-FT along the frontage of the property, the applicant must obtain approval from Knox County Commission to close a portion of the Hardin Valley Road right-of-way so as the right-of-way is 35-FT from the centerline of the road as proposed on the concept plan. If the existing right-of-way is less than 35-FT, then the proposed 35-FT right-of-way from the centerline of Hardin Valley Road must be dedicated as required by the Major Road Plan.
5. Providing a greenway easement on the final plat on south side of Connor Creek per the requirements of the Knox County Parks and Recreation department.
6. Correcting the peripheral setback in general note #3 on the concept plan, as needed.
7. If the Hardin Valley Road access is removed and an alternative access is provided to through the adjacent property to the west, extension of the access through the subject property can be approved as part of a concept plan for the adjacent property.
8. Meeting all applicable requirements of the Knox County Zoning Ordinance.
9. Meeting all applicable requirements of the Knox County Department of Engineering and Public Works.
10. Placing a note on the final plat that all lots will have access only to the internal street system.
11. Submitting to Planning staff prior to final plat review by the Planning Commission or Planning staff, the certification of design plan approval form as required by the Knoxville-Knox County Subdivision Regulations.
12. Prior to certification of the final plat for the subdivision, establishing a property owners association that will be responsible for the maintenance of the common areas, recreational amenities, and drainage system.