Below is the monthly archive for the June 2021 Design Review Board meeting, including the agenda, meeting minutes, and the recording of the meeting.Agenda Minutes Video
APPROVE Certificate 6-A-21-DT as submitted.
APPROVE Certificate 6-B-21-DT, subject to the following conditions:
1) obtaining any fire separation easements or agreements which may be necessary to install windows on the north elevation; and
2) installing clear glass in the storefront windows and doors.
APPROVE Certificate 6-C-21-IH as submitted, with the condition that final site plan meet City Engineering requirements.
APPROVE Certificate 6-D-21-IH as submitted, with the condition that final site plan meet all City Engineering requirements.
APPROVE Certificate 6-E-21-IH, with the following conditions:
1) Modify front setback to be more consistent with adjacent properties (~38' from the house to the front property line);
2) Include an additional window on the southwest elevation and omit non-operable façade shutters (or install appropriately-sized shutters);
3) Use lap siding with an overlap instead of Dutch lap or flush panels;
4) Parking to meet City Engineering standards;
5) Incorporate one native or naturalized tree in rear yard.
APPROVE Certificate 6-F-21-IH, recognizing the significantly after-the-fact nature of the Infill Housing review and the addition's location on a minimally-visible corner of a property line fronting the railroad and other non-character-defining properties, with the following condition:
1) Specifications for two rear corner access stoops or decks be submitted to staff for approval.
APPROVE Certificate 6-G-21-IH, with the following conditions:
1) Confirm front setback's consistency with historic houses on the block; if necessary, move the house slightly towards the rear property line, with approval by staff;
2) Include a walkway from the street to the front door;
3) Use horizontal lap siding with an overlap instead of board-and-batten or Dutch lap;
4) Final drawings and site plan to omit rear carport;
5) Final site plan and parking to meet City Engineering standards;
6) Final site plan should include a native or naturalized shade tree in both rear and front yards.